Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this Website.
Thank you for visiting our Website (the "Site"). The Site is owned and operated by Metamark and is governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use (this "Agreement"). This Agreement states the terms and conditions under which you are authorized to use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use the Site.
Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance and agreement to be bound by this Agreement. As long as you comply with this Agreement, Metamark grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site. You will not use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functionality of the Site or interfere with any other individual's use or enjoyment of the Site.
You may use or share any information you find on this Site with other individuals, , but you may not publish information contained on this Site for profit or for any other purpose. Information on our Site is the property of Metamark and should not be used in any way that violates the copyright law or any of Metamark’s other intellectual property rights. Metamark reserves the right to modify, suspend, interrupt, or terminate operation of this Site without notice to you.
Copyright Complaint Policy
If you believe that materials hosted/published by Metamark infringe your copyright, please provide the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed.
- A clear identification of the material allegedly infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Site, such as a link to the allegedly infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Notices of claims of copyright infringement on any Metamark Site should be emailed or mailed, at your choice, to _________________ or to:
Attn: Copyright Infringement Notice
We recommend that you consult your legal advisor/attorney before filing a notice or counter-notice.
You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, submitters who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
Liability and Other Disclaimers
Metamark is not liable for any statements, representations or User Content provided by its users on the Site. The Site and all Content are provided “As Is” and “As Available” with no warranty at all. Metamark specifically disclaims any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the Site or the products or services listed there, including warranties of merchantability, availability, error-free access or fitness for a particular purpose.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction